RE: Gerry's coil pictures

Original poster: "Tom Luttrell PWRCOM" <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

Top stuff! That's a good looking coil too, very nicely finished.

What were the coil specs?

Tom.

PS: Taking digital photos is only half the story. Post processing is
also required in a majority of cases. The first picture improved
dramatically when "Auto-balanced" by Photoshop. I'd show you the results
but I can't get to my web space from behind my employer's firewall.