For sale: Salient pole sync motor

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

Hello all,

For sale:  General Electric 1/5HP, 120V, 60Hz single phase, ball-
bearing, cap-run motor modified for synchronous operation at
3600 rpm.  The motor probably is derated to 1/10HP due to the
sync-mod.  Face mounting, but can be adapted for base mounting.
The 7.5uF cap is attached to the motor.  CW rotation.  3 7/8" dia.
x 4 5/8" long excluding the capacitor and shaft.  The shaft is 3/8"
dia x 1.5/8" long.  This is the correct type of motor for making a
synchronous rotary spark gap.  The motor and cap is $45 plus shipping.
E-mail me with your zip code and I'll let you know the shipping cost.
Payment by paypal, MO or check.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662