Mini Coil Power

Original poster: "Chris Roberts" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello list,

I am in the middle of designing a mini coil, and want to check with you
guys about something first. I was going to make this coil a contestant in
the mini coil contest, but seeing as I wasn't able to find a 4/20 NST in
the entire state, I am just going to try and get as much spark as possible
out of the smallest package. I found a 6/60 NST and was wondering whether
or not to take the shunts out for around 120ma. The question I was thinking
about is whether or not a small secondary (2 inch) would be able to handle
that much power? So do I be happy with 360VA or can I push it to 720VA?
Thanks for your ideas.

-Chris