Re: All who know VTTC stuff ;-). (fwd)

Original poster: "Kreso Bukvic" <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

If you could give me your e-mail i could send you the datasheet.

I tried replacing the tank cap with 2.2 nf. I could not tune the coil nad it
didnot perform better

Would it be better to use bigger topload?

Here is a short specs

       QB 3,5/750 Kurzdaten

       Ua
      4 kV