RE: Other coilers

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

True, 3 hours isn't all that bad of a drive usually, but
for carless dregs like me, it's a major schlep, and my
coil setup is way too heavy to carry.

I'd love nothing better than to go to a Teslathon of any
magnitude, and enjoy the fruits of everyone else's labor, but alas,
my travel options (as previously mentioned) are quite limited.

--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
cajuncoiler-at-msbdatasystems-dot-com