2004 Florida Teslathon - September 4th & 5th

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

To all,

Just a reminder that we are having the Florida teslathon on labor day
weekend (both Saturday, September 4th and Sunday, September 5th) in
Pensacola Florida.  Details can be found on our website at:

http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/FloridaTeslathon2004.htm

Pictures from past teslathons can be seen at:

http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/FloridaTeslathons.htm

Please let us know if you'll be attending so that we may have an approx.
head count.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage

Tesla components website:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm

Power control solutions website:  http://www.dmshv-dot-com/

Email:  DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net