Solid State Tesla Coil Database

Original poster: adamhorden-at-acidtech-dot-net

Hi Guys,

There was some talk on the 4hv forum and list a while back for a way to
doument the results and properties of the newer and older type Solid State
Tesla Coils. I came up with the idea of storing all the data in a database
so the coils can be compaired and graphs can be drawn up.

The scripting is now in its Beta Stage and has passed some fundemental
tests. I think the system is pritty secure.

I want people to go ahead now and post some data.

You have to register first beore you can add you coil to the database. The
address to regiter and add data is here
http://www.acidtech-dot-net/sstc_coildb_form.phtml

The reason behind username and password registration allows you as a user
to edit your data in real time.

There is also a view page here so you can see some of the data already
inside the database http://www.acidtech-dot-net/sstc_coildb_view.phtml

The registration progress is fairley simple and once you hvae filled out
the form an email will be sent to you with a link. Here you can confirm
your account and login.

You can submit as many coils as you want as soon as you have registered.

If you find any problems can you please tell me with the data you tried to
enter into the form and the error (in bold under the filed)

If you want to see any additions to the system can you please add this
here and I will add it.

The graphing system will be added once I get more then 10 sets of data in
the database.

It would be nice if Terry would submit his first OLTC as other OLTC
builders including my self have already added data on there coils.

Thankyou,

Adam