Improve your connection conductivity

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

Dan & All:

Here's a possibly hot tip on a new material to improve all contacts and
bolt connections.  This was passed on to me by a woman coiler that I know
(a very rare person) that does absolutely amazing and innovative work.  She
used some on her rf ground bolt connections and reported dramatic
improvements in performance.  I think it's around 13.00 for a spray
can.  They're in Poway, California, phone # 1-800-224-4123, go to:

http://shopping-dot-netledger-dot-com/s.nl/c.ACCT113328/sc.1/.f

home page www.caig-dot-com

You'll see a link to this product half way down on the left.

DeoxIT Power Booster
Contact cleaner, conductivity enhancer and lubricant; dissolves oxidation
and corrosion on metal surfaces, fills in microscopic gaps and reseals
surface for better contact to enhance flow of electricity.

Improves Conductivity
Deoxidizes, Cleans & Preserves
Reduces Intermittent Connections
Reduces Arcing & RFI
Reduces Wear & Abrasion

Temperature Range, -34 C (-29 F) to +200 C (400 F)
DeoxIT Power Booster is a fast-acting deoxidizing solution that cleans,
preserves, lubricates and improves conductivity on all metal connectors and
contacts. Use as a general treatment for connectors, contacts and other
metal surfaces, and on non-critical metal surfaces with severe oxidation
and corrosion. If the metal surface is discolored, it is severe. DeoxIT
dissolves the contamination and protects the surface. For reference, DeoxIT
has approximately 20% cleaning action.

This could be the biggest innovation in making good conductive connections
that I've ever heard of.
John