Re: Sources for Copper Hardware ? ? ? ?

Hi Dan,

Go to a "BIG" welding supply shop and wonder through their spare
parts...  Hope to get lucky...

Pure copper hardware like this is usually "all custom"...

If you need a lot, then a screw machine shop could pump them all out for
you easy.

In very small quantity, find a pal with a metal lathe that does threads.

Check out lighting rod equipment too and the electrical stuff at a big
electrical supplier.

But I think you are going to have to get the rod and a die and make it
yourself...  I don't know of any existing off-the-shelf parts you can draw
from :-(

Cheers,

         Terry