Re: Wintesla Secondary coil page

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Dan,

The top field tells you what frequency the coil resonates at, due to it`s
self capacitance and it`s inductance.
The bottom field shows the resonant frequency of the coil, when it is
loaded with the topload capacitance from the "ToploadC" page, provided that
you have Checked the "Copy To Secondary Sheet" option.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

(boasting a registered copy)