RE: NST blown

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,
  This has probably happened to everyone on the list at one time or
another. Usually NST's fail because of voltage spikes or RF feed back which
in turn causes a short to the case. When this happens one side of the
transformer will be hot and the other side dead. It's very common. They can
be fixed, but it's hardly worth the effort.

Paul S. Marshall