Re: Transformer Cost

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

350$ isnt a bad price especially if there is no shipping costs
involved....   I had purchased 2 used piggies at 60$ each but the shipping
alone was  380$ for a grand total of 500$  ( avg 250 each) but you pay for
what you get...   and in the case of piggies...   its going to be pricey on
the average...  or.. you could go and buy 6 new NST's at 100 $ each and
gang them together for about the same amount of power ( and take the chance
of blowing a NST or 2) ....

Id say go for it   spend the 350 for a new piggie...    and yes.. you will
probably see another piggie for sale at a rediciously low price later on
and wonder why you didnt wait...   but whos to say where and when  you will
see it at the lower price...   ( maybe on ebay and get out bid, ,here on
the list and pay 3X more for shipping, ...)

Scot D