RE: Transformer Cost

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Emmett

I think its a good pick it up yourself price. When T&R Electric
was selling to the public, such a refurbished unit cost $250.
The shipping charges (about 200 miles) would have been $100,
but I picked up the pig myself. A plus is that yours is new and
you should get papers showing it is pcb free.

Godfrey Loudner