Re: Plastic capacitors for TC tank

You best bet is a phone call to PCI in Chicago, IL.  Ask Beau Meskin what
type type they are.  I suspect they are DC filter caps and not hi-Q energy
discharge caps.  If they are filter caps you can not use them in TC
circuits --- they will not take the voltage reversals.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913