Re: Highest secondary to spark length ratio?

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/22/04 4:27:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> >Hi Ed - Sounds great.  Do you have pictures showing these?
> >
> > > Original poster:

> comparison
> for a
> >5
> >pictures
> need
> > > http://members.iinet-dot-net.au/~pterren/
> > >
> > > Peter,
> > > My 6" coil, quite similar to yours, does 104" sparks with a 27.6" winding
> > > length for a ratio of 3.77.
> > > Ed Sonderman   Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
>

>Peter,
>
>My web site has pictures of the coil in operation.  There are no pictures
>like Richard Quick used to take with the tape measure right there for
>absolute verification.
>
>Ed Sonderman
>Spokane, WA

Replying to my own post here.  Maybe someone would like to run the numbers
on this coil on one of the new calculator programs and let us know the
predicted spark length?  I have all the dimensions and measured L and C
values but do not have measured Fres as I do not have a scope.

Ed Sonderman
Spokane, WA