Re: ASRSG Smaller Sparks????

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Randy,

I don't see a reason to change cap size (tank). It really isn't a true ARSG
now either. It would probably be best to go back and repair the armature or
use a different motor for ARSG operation. I personally like to use a DC
motor if I'm going to change breakrates via RPM. I have a motor here that
I've used in the past for doing just that. However, the past few years I've
used the SRSG. It really is nice to have at least a 1/3 HP or larger motor
with SRSG's to prevent problems with torque. Even a 1/3HP could have
problems if the disc is large and heavy enough.

Take care,
Bart