Re: RF CT

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Tom,

I was just curious as to the Javatc output use. It looks like your using
the terminal voltage (.45MV). This output represents the moment in the
cycle when all the energy is stored in the top capacitance by

I'm not sure what you were trying to look at. The face plate looks like 85%
efficiency with the Vi Vo numbers you've given. I assume these are simply
calcs off the faceplate?

Take care,
Bart