VTTC Stacatto Boards - If you already have one, give me some feedback!

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I'm making another VTTC board run soon due to popular demand.
However, if you already have one and have some comments, please let me know.
Let me know what you like or don't like about them and what possible
improvements should be made.

I'm not going to be doing a complete redesign, but if there are small
things - i'll definitely tweak the existing design a bit to accomodate them.

Thanks

Dan