Re: 3.5kW Demonstration Coil - Updated Webpage

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

This might be late, but I'm just getting to your 3.5kW Demonstration Coil.
Wow! I was very impressed with your workmanship and attention to detail.
Seems we both set our G10/tungsten discs nearly identical. I also received
my electrodes from Ed Wingate some years ago, and I'm still using them.
You've really done a nice job building this coil and the performance
appears excellent! I hope everyone takes the time to check out your website
photo's.

I couldn't help myself, but I had to go though your specs and run Javatc on
them.

Sec Self Res = 340.79 kHz (you measured 340 kHz)
Loaded w/toroid = 199.55 (you measured 195 kHz)

I love it when I can pop in coilers data and calc what they measured. I do
this all the time on coilers specs (just to keep my eyes open for any
discrepancies). None here.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for putting up all the photo's of a
top notch coil build.

Great job!
Take care,
Bart