From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 7:25 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Necessity of NST Protection Filters and Safety Gaps

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I think it's about time for you to hit the pupman-dot-com archives.  These
are all very good questions that you ask, but they have all been asked
and answered many times in the past.  The archives have a Google-powered
search feature, go to the left column and click on" Search the site
including the list archives" .

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

May I ask why inductors are not used instead of the resisistors since
the react with frequency?

What is a MOV?

And what is the method to properly set the safety gap?
Are you talking about the safety gap at the Main spark gap or the safety
gap in the NST protection circuit?

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net