RE: Necessity of NST Protection Filters and Safety Gaps

Hi Luke,

Inductors can "ring" or not work when put in series with teh NST's giant
inductance.  See the papers at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/rlcfilter/rlcfilter.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/rcfilter/rcfilter.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/