Re: Magnifier Primary Capacitors - EQUIDRIVE vs. STANDARD

Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

At 11:55 AM 1/16/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>"Tell Prof to start reading some of the IEEE publications on this
>subject.
>This is nothing new --- it's been a constant design factor for HV EE's
>doing
>large xmfr design for years.  First noticed in the 1920's --- there are
>several IEEE notes on this phenomonea.
>
>Do a library computer search in the IEEE Journals."
>
>         Is there any way to access any of them (or IRE & AIEE) Journals on
>line?  Our company library threw out ALL !!!!!!! bound volumes and
>dropped their subscriptions based on the assumption everything was
>available "on line".  I've belonged to the IEEE (& IRE/AIEE) since 1947
>but found I couldn't keep back issues for long.  Don't belong to any
>PG's involved with HV so don't know what is being written.
>
>Ed
Some of the older archives are coming on line.  For instance, the old
Antennas and Propagation journals are now on line through Xplore (of
course, you have to pay for it)

Sometimes using the "Web of Science" can locate online versions of
things.  I don't know if  searches in WoS are free (I haven't tried it from
off-lab)
http://www.isinet-dot-com/products/citation/wos/