Re: SRSG or ARSG

Actually, this doesn't have anything to do with it.  Most factories have
been automated for years now.  One I visited a few years back has automatic
winders that wind over 1,000 coils per hour.  The factory turns out over
300,000 per week.  No hangover or headaches. Only scheduled maintenance.

Open your spark gap up a little too far and it will go away --- fast.

Dr. Resonance

 >  >Any RF at all gets fed back into the NST and they
 >  > die.
 >

 > I feel this comment is a little strong. I have an 11kV 80mA NST that has
 > never had a protection circuit, and has survived many hours of TC use.
 >
 > I do agree that protection is prudent as this is probably a "Wednesday"
NST.