LTR cap affects with NST

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

Ok I understand the need to go LTR on the cap.
If one goes LTR on a NST (say a 15KV 60mA) what are the effects on the
current / voltage in the secondary of the NST?
For example the resonant size is 0.011 micro farad.  If one were to use a
0.028 micro farad what would the current and voltage be on the NST secondary?
I assume the current would be limited to 60mA and since the NST has no more
to give the voltage would drop.  Is this true?
If so how much does it drop?  And is there a way to calculate it?

Thanx

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net