From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 6:31 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: kVA Effects on Discovery Channel
Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

<snip>

It's just too bad that out of the thousands of channels available on
both
cable (digital and analog) and satellite TV, there isn't a something
that
supports a decent level of technical excellence for people at our level
appreciate.  I would enjoy something like that immensely.  At the very
least, something of the calibur of NOVA 24 hours a day...7 days a week.
Oh
well, I guess I'm off topic here.  Later.

-Brett
<snip>