HELP WIRING NST PLEASE WEIRD

Original poster: "Nightmare" <nightmare-at-bak.rr-dot-com>

Hi, this is Ravi, i have this 7.5kV 29mA NST for buildingg my first coil.
But i have no idea how to wire it up, I AM ATTATCHING A PICTURE OF IT,
could you please take a look and tell me some ideas on how to wire it, the
small wire that it on it has really thich rubbery insulation and has a few
stranded wire in the center, i bought a bunch of AWG 6 stranded insulated
wire to hook it up, but im not sure how, please take a look and gimme some
suggestions!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NEONSIGNTRNASFORMER.jpg

Thanks a LOT

Ravi

*The tesla list does not support file attachments.  But I put it on
Hot-Streamer. - Terry