Re: Ammeter Question

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

How much current are you planning on drawing?

Typically, most AC ammeters that go inline with your circuit measure maximum
of 5A full scale.  Above that, you usually get the panel
meters that fit with a current transformer which you simply run your input
power wire through it.

Dan