From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 3:22 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Some newbie questions

Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Would I need to use the baffles if i have the top wire outside the tube and
the ground wire inside the tube? Not that its a big deal to put the baffles
in, jsut wondering.

So Im connecting the caps for protection from the case of the transformer to
the hot terminals, and the resistors from the hot terminals to the spark
gap?

Do regular bolts suffice for a spark gap?

I'm thinking about using MOT power for the low cost and big power. Anyone
have some good info on those? I think it was your site, Gary, that I looked
at that had some good info.

John,

Do you have any pictures of this protection system you have?

Aaron