Re: Please help with capacitor

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi,

Jeff Larson has a beautiful coil that utilizes a homemade cap that he and
Bert H. built, and it performs flawlessly and for long run times.  I
personally have seen it run at several T-thons over the last several years,
and it's still going strong.  He's also got a super cool adjustable while
running copper static gap.

John Richardson