Scott T - Re: IS 240VAC two-phase - NO

 > Tesla's writings on polyphase waveforms are a classic of beautiful
 > exposition and lucidity, and anyone interested in the subject should
 > look them up and read them.  That was from Tesla the man, of course.  As
 > for Tesla the deity, less said the better on this list.
 >
 > For anyone who isn't familiar with the scheme, it's possible to go from
 > three phase to two phase with a static "Scott T" transformer
 > arrangement.  Other transformer schemes can give  six phase, twelve
 > phase, etc.  Can't see any reason for TC nuts to be interested.
 >
 > Ed

Does anyone have a design or textbook reference on this sort of thing:
Scott-Ts, etc.  I've found a fair amount of qualitative stuff essentially
saying what Ed did, but not much on exactly how it's done. I assume that by
picking winding ratios correctly, one can sum the I and Q to produce any
phase, but, I was looking for  more detail on practical application,
particularly with reactive loads.