SSTC - experiments

Original poster: biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca

Ok, so I have this SSTC working, 14 inch sparks straight up from the
breakout point.  I'm going to try for longer sparks and different type of
input power.  So far I've tried half wave rectified and full wave rectified
power - 140vac from a variac.  I put a CD on a metal stand onto of the
toroid and it started on fire and melted - Oops...... another AOL cd bit
the dust, at least their good for something.  I want to make a big jaccobs
ladder with it and maybe an ion motor.  What other experiments have people
done with there SSTC.

These things are really cool!

Shaun Epp