Australian Tesla List

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

There is a Tesla Coil Builders of Australia Yahoo groups primary directed
but not limited to Australian and New Zealand Coilers.
This tesla-at-pupman-dot-com list is best for general and technical exchange due
to its high volume and dirversity of members.
The Australian list is a small very low volume group that can be useful for
discussion of more local things such as supplier info, materials,
regulations or catching up with fellow coilers if you are in or passing
through another's area etc.
Like lots of good things it's fee, if you would like to join please send me
(Paul) an e-mail to pandt-at-tpg-dot-com.au then I will forward you joining
procedures.
Happy and safe Coiling,
Paul A
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia