Re: 4 nst stack

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It's not a big deal to stack multi NSTs in parallel,
as long as you have sufficient mains current to carry
them. I've stacked up to three 60ma units with no
problems at all, and I visited one Tesla web site
where the guy had stacked seven 30ma units with no
headaches. You may stack with confidence.

 > Original poster: "Richard Modistach"
 > <hambone-at-dodo-dot-com.au>
 >
 > hi all,
 >
 > i know stacking 2 nst's to double the amperage is
 > common
 > and standard practice.
 > what's the story with stacking 3 or 4 nst's
 > ive got accses to 4x11\100s and it would be nice to
 > stack them
 > up to 400ma for a larger coil down the track or are
 > the problems
 > going to be more than the headache is worth.
 >
 > regards
 > richard

=====
Gregory R. Hunter