Re: Fwd: [jlnlabs] TESLA COIL REVISED6

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hello Harvey,

Thanks for sharing this project!
It was very interesting to read through. I'm not about to preclude if
you'll see an increase in q or not. It will be of interests to know what
occurs for the opposition case.

Keep us informed!
Take care,
Bart