RE: Getting more input power

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Good thing is, we already have it installed in the house for the ducted air
conditioning ;)

The house already had the three phases coming in when we bought the place.

Most (I would say at least 3/4) of the houses in our area have all three
phases.  I think it depends on how old the area is.  Ours is an old
established area.

I also think it must be more common in suburbia in Australia.

Rgs
Ian