Re: T.C. Videos

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/3/04 12:07:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Hi Brett,

Welcome back to the list.
I offer a series of 26 Tesla research video tapes which I made over the
period from 1992 to 2003.  My focus was usually on trying techniques
which were new, and had not been tried by others.  In some cases
I was doing peer review of other's work.  Work covered includes;
development of staccato tube coils, disruptive coils, pig powered coils,
disruptive magnifiers and tube magnifiers,
NST powered coils, efficiency experiments, specially pulsed disruptive
coils, spark gap construction, DC powered tube coils and disruptive
coils, synchronous gaps, triggered gaps, modification of motors for
sync operation, SRSG phase shifter circuit development, PT powered
coils, OBIT powered coils, toroid spinning techniques, visits to see
other folk's coils, construction techniques, comparison of various
toroid sizes, mechanical tube staccato, thyratron controlled staccato
tube coils, etc.  Most of all this work is discussed in the Pupman Tesla
list archives also.

All tapes are $12 each which includes the shipping costs within
the USA.   PayPal, check or MO.  The cost is $10 for each tape
if more than one tape is ordered.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662