HAPTZ wire splicing question

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hi all,
I just ordered some 22 ga. wire from Express wire services, they were very
nice there but I am relatively inexperienced with the practical side of
things and did not specify that I wanted a 10 pound spool and looking at
the invoice I realized that I am being sent 10 one pound spools.
Is it O.K. to just solder the stuff together as I go? I'd probably just
have to do this twice. Or should I get rid of this wire and find a longer
quantity?
Thanks for any replies,
Robert Hanford