From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 8:39 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Hi,

I saw one of Chips blown caps that I "think" was involved in all this.
The
caps had several sections that were connected together "casually" so RMS

current and peak currents were the problems.  In a mild NST system, they

may very well do just fine.  Chip blew his with a pig system and a gap
with
a ton of points and a 10,000 RPM motor....  I would think and NST system

would have a hard time blowing one.

Cheers,

          Terry