Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better? -- MMC tends to be better for the amateur.

Hi,

I guess I should mention that MMC were designed to replace commercial caps
that failed all the time...

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/MMC/MMC_History.html

If Commercial caps didn't fail, there would not be MMCs now...

Cheers,

         Terry