Re: How do I protect supply wires

Original poster: Bigggcoil-at-aol-dot-com

Steve

   This is exactly what I did one year running 30 kW.  I used the inner
conductor of rg-8 coax without the shield braid, ran it through small PVC,
and formed a tunnel of hardware wire screen over the PVC.  It did take many
strikes and protected well.  Did not ground the screen, just laid it
over.  Over tme this was a clutter of trip over mess so I ran the wires in
PVC underground, works great.  If was installation is permanent, you might
want to bury the PVC.

Kevin E.