Re: Crazy (Expensive) Flyback! ($25.00?)

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Yeah, DrResonance, that is a little steep I think,  I mean you can get a
NST
for that price...

Regards - Jim Mitchell"

	Delivered to your door I don't think that's bad.  Around here the
hassle of getting rid of the carcass of a microwave oven or old TV set
(or even computer or monitor) is so great that twenty five bucks for a
newly-manufactured product delivered to your door without work on your
part seems reasonable indeed.

Ed

	I like to scrounge stuff too!