RE: Tesla coil grounding and other questions

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

Very cool.

You are almost at the same point I am at now.
I have my secondary, corona ring and protection circuit finished.  I am
waiting on my caps as well.  I am working on a new idea for a spark gap
right now so I have slowed up a little while working that out.

I have my web page up finally.  At the moment there are only a few pics
of what I have built so far, a quick and dirty write up on my coil
winder and some information on 3 of my Treks but I will be adding to it
every now and then.  The hit counter is stuck at 1 but the rest works
ok.

So if any one wants to check it out...................
The link to it is under my name in the signature at the bottom.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net
http://members.cox-dot-net/bluu