New propeller gap (awesome)

Original poster: "K Wilson" <teslamap-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I just ran my coil with my new propeller gap. Many people ask if changing
to a sync gap will improve performance. In my case arc length increased by
maybe 10%, but the biggest difference was how much smoother the coil runs.
The safety gaps hardly fire at all, so there's none of the occasional
sputtering I use to get.
I wanted to thank the everyone for their help, and also for the huge amount
of research you pioneers do. It sure makes it easy for guys like me to
build awesome coils with a minimum of wasted time and money. And that's
what keeps it fun.