RE: Power level Vs Coil hieght

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

John:
You kinda lost me there.
If I keep the same gap distance (yes I will be using a static gap) the
break rate will rise and the sparks will get longer if I ..........  If
I do what?
You mean loosen the coupling?

And if so do you or anyone else have a method they use for determining a
good coupling for a system.  Like start at max coupling and work down?
If that is the case what do I look for to see that I have decreased it
the right amount?

Thanx

Looks like 1350 watts it will be.    Wooooo  Hooooooo

By the way not sure when ill have it up but im working on a web page.
Wont be anything special just a place to let people check out my stuff
and I can post pics to share ideas etc.  Can't wait.  The web page thing
is a bit confusing but I think im figuring it out.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net