Re: Static Gap question.

Original poster: "Terry Blake" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hi Bart,

I can't find any really nice photos of Jeffs adjustable gap, but I have
scrounged up some images that me be helpful.

Here are a few photos I took of Jeff and his adjustable static gap.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/teslathonCH2002/pages/GF55.htm
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/teslathonCH2002/pages/GF59.htm

Here is my main index to Cheesehead Teslathon 2002.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/teslathonCH2002/index.htm

Here is Jeff's Tesla site.
http://www.teslacoil-dot-org/

Here is Jeff working his lever on his web site.
http://www.teslacoil-dot-org/july2002/dcp_1376.jpg

Maybe send Jeff an email and get some more details?
jeff-at-teslacoil-dot-org

Terry Blake
http://www.tb3-dot-com