Re: Quick and dirty dual MOT system...

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I also built a "quick & dirty" twin MOT coil a couple
years back. Power supply voltage was only about 4kvac.
I would not describe my creation as a practical Tesla
coil. More like a cheap experiment. You can see it at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/motpwr.htm

The only good thing I can say about it was that it
made sparks. If I ever again visit low-voltage
coiling, I think I'll try it with inductive ballast on
the mains and a bigger tank cap.

Cheers,

Greg