RE: where do people look for HV jobs?

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

 > Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

 > A question came up at work (JPL) about optimum places to
 > advertise for
 > people to fill HV design jobs. So, those of you tesla'ing for pay (or
 > HV'ing for pay), where did you look for ads? How did you find
 > your job? How
 > would one go about seeking a job working with HV?

I got my job working in the lightning protection industry by answering an
add in my local job agency window! Started on the factory floor, and 9 years
later am head of R&D.

We recruit directly from the State university, job agencies, government job
assistance programs, and via the local paper.

Tom.