Primary connection

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

I was wondering if I could hear the various ways that everyone has
connected their primary coil to the rest of the system.
I have an alligator clip in mind when I think of this.
Seems like a rather bad idea in a way.  We design this system that can have
in the hundreds of amps for a peak current.  Then we runn this huge current
through a connection that consists of an alligator clip on a copper tube.

It seems like bottleneck.  It would hinder the flow of such large currents.

Are there any better alternative simple or not id like to hear bout them.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net