Re: electrical units

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Getting deep in here :)
   Seriously, though, I always wondered, what is electricity, really? I have
heard that it travels at the speed of light...but that is impossible if I
understand Einstein's theories...is it an electron mooving from point a to
b? Electrons are  particles, even the Fermi accelerator can't  get an
electron to moove that fast, I just don't see how electricity can moove
that fast.
- Philosophical Phil Brinkman