Re: The equation used to calculate the resonant frequency of a secondary coil

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Randy,

These websites are probably more helpful for what your looking for:

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/tccalc.html
<http://home.earthlink-dot-net/%7Eelectronxlc/tccalc.html>

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/%7Eelectronxlc/formulas.html

Take care,